Some files mirrored for archival purposes
There is this trend of releasing binaries or small utility programs in Web-Forums or loading them onto one-click hosters. Some years in the future, these forums or hosters probably won't exist anymore, while there is still a need for the software that was provided from there.
Here I'm mirroring/archiving stuff that could get lost.
Tomb Raider docs
Here’s some reverse-engineered documentation about the Tomb Raider games found in the depths of the web.
- Tomb Raider Rosetta Stone
- TR1 - TR5 file format listing (as PDF (174 KiB) or as XLS (94 KiB))
- TR2 TombPC.dat script file format description as PDF (443 KiB)
- TRLE WAD file format description as PDF (2.2 MiB)
- TRAOD file format description as HTML
XDumb 0.9.9 PS2 HDD utility for Mac OS X
GBDK 2.96 binaries for Mac OS X
Be warned though: this release could have problems. One thing I've noticed: the font_min is broken, all 'u's look like 'k's. That's a simple fix, just open
gbdk/lib/small/asxxxx/gb/f_min.o and change the '15' in line 19 and 23 to '1F'.